1. I'm 33 weeks pregnant today. I will be SO SO SO happy when she decides to get the heck out of my body. Hopefully only 7 weeks to go.
2. I picked out the girl's Halloween costume. She is going to be a fairy princess. For those that know me, also know that I was totally stressed out about the costume thing. I mean it's probably the last year I get to pick FOR her and I certainly didn't want to screw it up. Ultimately I decided to use the fairy wings we got her at the Ren Festival and get a dress and crown and wand and call it good. So she will be somewhat unique. I wanted her to be something warm and I managed to find a nice long sleeved, long princess dress at Savers and it's big enough I can put stuff on under it, so it doesn't ruin the effect of the costume.
3. We went to pick out pumpkins last weekend. Had a lot of fun, went to the A Maze'n Farm in Eden Valley, They had a ton of stuff to do and the girl had fun and so did we. However, we didn't buy our pumpkins there cause they were too dang expensive, and since we had to pay to get in I couldn't justify it. So Lily and I stopped yesterday and bought some at the grocery store. She is so frickin' excited to see what's inside them it's not even funny. Hopefully I can get her to reach in and grab some goo. We'll see.
4. My house looks like a bomb went off in it. I'm kinda sick of it, but apparently not sick of it enough to actually DO anything about it. One of these days though.
5. Work is slow, REALLY slow. They are talking hour cuts and heaven forbid, layoffs again. I am not thrilled about it but really what can I do? Hopefully they wait until at least I would be off for maternity leave before they lay off anyone. We need every last cent we can get right now.
6. Adam had a week off from work and finally got the front sidewalk done. We've only been planning to re-do it since practically we moved in 3 years ago. It looks great, him and his friends did a good job. Sadly there wasn't much else that got done over his "working" vacation. That's ok, I probably would have done the same.
7. I have some new pictures of the girl, but I am feeling far too lazy to upload and caption them, so I'll try and do it another day. No promises though.