Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's a mad house really.

So we had a fabulous weekend in the Philippi house. Friday Lily-mons and I went and had lunch and shopping with my mom and then I left her there. Got cleaning done, hung out with Adam without arguing about stupid stuff. Had a nice dinner on Sunday with the family and brought Lily home. Her rash is almost gone and she is sleeping way better (thank God!). But we are not. Why you ask? Adam has the flu. Who gives a rats behind which KIND of flu, it's the flue nonetheless. So he hasn't been sleeping well, which means I haven't been sleeping well, which also means I can't come up with anything good to write about. This is it. (notice, I always have some sort of excuse for my lack of wit)

Hopefully Lily and I will escape without getting sick, Adam will get better and we can get things back to normal SOON. Cause really I'm going insane. So if you don't hear from me in the next few days...send the guys in the white jackets.

No comments:

Post a Comment