Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Here's the way my brain works these days....

Had my first Dr. appointment yesterday.  Went well, met my Dr. for the first time.  She seems nice.  Uses a lot of big words though which I am totally not used to but I'll manage.  Got to hear the baby's heartbeat which was nice.  She found it right away which was always a struggle with Lily.  She always found the one spot in there that no one could ever find her, as a result we got an extra ultrasound than normal with her so that they could find her.  But not this one.  He/she was right there, bragging about his/her heartbeat.  I'm ok with that.  I also got some more Zofran which seems to be helping a lot with my upset stomach.  Last time they gave me the dissolvable ones and they just didn't seem to work as well.  So now with these I can take have the amount and still feel better.  I'll take it.

Tomorrow I am off work, Happy about it too, I have A LOT that needs to get done including but not limited to: Laundry, Dishes, Vacuuming, grocery shopping, the girl's two year pics.  And a laundry list of other things that I never seem to have the energy or ambition to do.  But alas, I must get it done, no more putting it off til "tomorrow" cause it never seems to get done.

Lily and I are on our own for dinner tonight and I'm just really not sure what to make.  Probably peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with some canned veggie or something.  Simple and doesn't require any dishes to cook with which is a good thing considering the current state of my kitchen.  Seriously though I really should take before and after pics, though I'd be a bit ashamed to actually POST the photos of my messy house.

So I've been watching a lot of "Billy the Exterminator" Despite his horrible fashion choices it's a pretty interesting show.  And of course there was an episode on about someone that had squirrels in their attic......and all the damage they do and whatnot.  Yeah, its just an even more urgent reminder that we need to evict the squirrels that have taken hold of our attic space sooner rather than later.  Sadly it's not easily accessible.  I wonder how much it would cost to have someone to come out and take care of it for us.  I should add that to my list of things to do.  *sigh* and the list just keeps growing.

1 comment: