Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Holy Guacamole

I have no clue what's been going on in the Philippi house lately.  My children are like pod people.  I'm not sure I like it much.

Claire is becoming so independent and Mobile and curious.  She is awesome by day and a holy terror come night.  She used to sleep so well and go to bed and sleep all night, sure she got up early but at least it was all night.  NOW she wakes up every couple hours and cries almost in her sleep.  I'm not sure what's going on with it.  I mean is she teething?  Is she too hot?  Too cold?  I have no clue but I do know one thing for sure.  I AM TIRED.

Then on the other hand, there is Lily.  Once a sweet and charming 3 year old has completely turned into Satan's spawn.  SHE sleeps great all night, but come daytime she is whiny and throwing tantrums and bossy and sassy.  Oh sure I know what you are thinking....NORMAL right?  Ugh. we are just so not used to her acting that way.  Lily can you put on your shoes <Insert whiny screaming tantrum here>

Long story short....they are tag teaming us.  Claire takes the night shift and Lily takes the day shift.  They are winning too.  I need a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment