Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's Nap Time!

Lily's biggest and newest accomplishment? Napping in her crib. Up until Saturday she would just fall asleep any ole random place and while it was nice she was even taking a nap in the first place. It's even nicer now that she does it IN her crib, IN her room. It's like for that hour or so I don't even have a baby, I'm not sure what to do with myself. The next goal after getting her used to this is to get a set nap schedule. Slowly but surely. Right now she goes down about 3 times during the day for an hour each time in her crib. I'm hoping to get that down to twice a day for a bit longer nap. We'll see. I honestly think that if her room was on the main floor we would have been putting her in there from the start. But let's face it. We are LAZY. And by lazy I mean we don't wanna go up and down the steps every time she makes a little peep in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment