Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

It's Friday and I'm Bored, So learn a bit about me...

65 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked

1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? I guess Orange.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Why Of course

4. Do you plan outfits? Occasionally, especially if I'm running low on clean clothes.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Bored Bored Bored

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? My walgreens water bottle.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I don't remember any.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope.

9. What are you craving right now? I just ate lunch I don't think I'm craving anything but sleep...wait? Does that count?

10. Do you floss? Yes.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Oddly enough the fact that there was cabbage in my lunch

12. Are you emotional? Depends on the day.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Probably

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? All I have to say to that is OWWW.

15. Do you like your hair? Not even remotely

16. Do you like yourself? Parts of myself I like, parts I don't.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Is he buying?

18. What are you listening to right now? Wild Country 99 (you should have said no)

19. Are your parents strict? I Don't think so, but then I wasn't the trouble maker type and never gave them a reason to be strict with me.

20. Would you go sky diving? It depends, am I dying or something?

21. Do you like cottage cheese? No. But it is one of those things that I WISH I liked and will eat anyway even though I don't like it.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Nope.

23. Do you rent movies often? Not lately

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? I suppose my jewelry could be considered sparkly though it needs a cleaning pretty badly.

25. How many countries have you visited? One. The good 'Ole USA

26. Have you made a prank phone call? OH my yes.

27. Ever been on a train? Nope but I have always wanted too, does that count?

28. Brown or white eggs? This is a stupid question. They are the same.

29. Do you have a cell phone? Who doesn't?

30. Do you use chap stick? Yes, I have a nice stash of them in random places. Don't Judge.

31. Do you own a gun? Yes

32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My husband and daughter, some random people at the store and whoever is out walking tonight.

34. Are you too forgiving? Oh yes. WAY too forgiving. Even when I WANT to stay mad I can't.

35. Ever been in love? Yup.

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Hmm, I guess he'll be with my at my parents house.

37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes, I used to hate them and now I kinda dig 'em

38. Last time you cried? I don't know but I'm sure it wasn't long ago and I probably don't know why.

39. What was the last question you asked? See number 27.

40. Favorite time of the year? Spring and Fall for sure

41. Do you have any tattoos? No, I know what those things look like when you are old and wrinkly. No thank you.

42. Are you sarcastic? I wouldn't dream of it.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yes.

44. Ever walked into a wall? Do I have to admit to this?

45. Favorite color? Red.

46. Have you ever slapped someone? Playfully yes, for real, no.

47. Is your hair curly? No, it's kinda this annoying weird wavy/flippy crappy texture

48. What was the last CD you bought? It has been YEARS since I bought a cd, I do not remember.

49. Do looks matter? I think they do, I think they do to everyone whether they admit it or not.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I really think this question has too many variables to go thru the conditions. So I plead the 5th.

51. Is your phone bill sky high? No, in fact we have the max banked and never use them.

52. Do you like your life right now? Yes. I'm a very lucky person.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? We use the sleep timer.

54. Can you handle the truth? Yes. I prefer it.

55. Do you have good vision? Are you making fun of me? I think this quiz just called me 4 eyes.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I don't hate anyone. and I probably don't dislike more than like 3 people no.

57. How often do you talk on the phone? For work, a lot, for personal stuff, every few days maybe.

58. The last person you held hands with? Lily-Mons probably

59. What are you wearing?Jeans, and a 3/4 sleeve button down purple shirt.

60.What is your favorite animal? I guess I'm a cat person

61. Where was your profile picture taken? My living room. (I took it myself)

62. Can you hula hoop? yes, and I can do it on the WII Fit too. I have crazy mad skills like that.

63. Do you have a job? Many, but really only one paying job.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Meatballs and barbecue sauce.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Oh yes, whenever my family locked themselves out I got to crawl thru the window to unlock the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment