Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Back to Life....Back to Reality....

Sorry for the lame song quote.  But I am in a good mood!  For months now I was on layoff from my permanant job and hated every minutes of my temp job.  Mix that with dealing with morning sickness (yup I'm pregnant, don't act like you didn't already know) and it's sorta been a miserable few months for me.  I hated my hours, didn't care for my co-workers.  I feel miserable about the state of my house but in reality I just haven't felt like cleaning it.  I mean that's a lot of work and I feel like crap about 95% of the time and the 5% that I am feeling well I sure don't want to waste it on cleaning.

But enough of that.  I got my old job back as of today!  I hit 12 weeks in the pregnancy world tomorrow and I am already gradually having more good days than bad so hopefully the end of the puking is in sight.  And today when I get to go pick up my daughter at 3:30 instead of 5:00 I will be happy!  So SO happy!  (and I'm sure so will our daycare lady)

So for the few people that read my blog and have wondered where the heck I am.  I'm here.  I just wasn't feeling very postive and you know the old saying..."if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"  Well that was me to a T.

But I'm Back Baby!

3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you're happy with the change of events!!

    My house is a huge mess lately (not messy, but needs to be cleaned), I understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed reading your blog. I am glad to hear you are continuing it! I started mine back up too so feel free to read it! Glad to hear you are back in your old job and things at home will get better! Believe me..I have been trying for months to be suzy homemaker and it just doesn't work. I don't know how you do it without a housekeeper! :)

    ReplyDelete