Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

10 things I hate about being the F word....

Also my 10 reasons for needing a change:

1. I hate the way I feel when I look down at my tummy or look in the mirror.

2. I hate the way my thighs rub together when I wear a skirt or shorts.

3. I hate the negative thoughts that run through my head because I can't get my eating under control.

4. I hate being tired all the time.

5. I hate how easily I get winded.

6. I hate how unsexy I feel

7. I hate that the majority of the time I STILL wear maternity pants...HELLO my baby is 7 MONTHS old.

8. I hate that I whine about how fat I feel/am all the time, I'm sure people get sick of it.

9. I hate this love/hate relationship I have with food.

10. I hate the unhealthy example I'm setting for my girls.

1 comment:

  1. Old habits die hard. I liked how you told me that you wanted to take one thing at a time and stick to it. Take it slow, that way you won't get overwhelmed and give up.

    ReplyDelete