Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Short weekend...

Man I am not used to having only a two day weekend anymore (I Know, Poor Miranda) But the 2 days I did have just FLEW by. Saturday we went to my parents to help out down in their new place, that took pretty much the whole day. Sunday Adam took a shower, I cleaned out lily's pool and refilled it and set it up in the sun so the water could warm up! When she went down for her nap I got a lot done, lots of cleaning done which was nice. Then Lily played a bit and had lunch, about 2 or so I took her out so she could play in the pool since it seemed it was warm enough for her! She had a blast (pictures to be posted tomorrow)! Then we grilled dinner and just relaxed for the night. A good weekend overall just far too short.

No comments:

Post a Comment