Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Whatever happened to my blog?

Truth is, I just haven't been feeling it lately.  I'm not sure what it is either?  In the world of Lily it seems there is always something to talk about, but truthfully I just haven't felt much like talking lately.  It seems email, blogs things like that have been put on the back burner for me right now.  I love my friends yet I have no interest in writing an email back and I surely haven't felt like talking on the phone.  Is it winter?  Is it cause it's so cold, so dreary?  Who knows.  All I know is I hope I start to feel like myself again soon.  Very soon.

1 comment:

  1. You are not alone! I am so behind on my blog posting and I never have the time to respond to any emails I get. I typically only have time to quickly read them and move on to something else. It's unfortunate that life is so busy but it's a good thing too! Do keep writing tho! I like to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete