Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

28 weeks....

Where on earth does the time go?  I mean, I thought my first pregnancy went fast.  That was NOTHING compared to this one having a 2 year old in the mix too.

There is still a lot I would like to get done before Claire makes her first appearance.

Still so many of her things that need to be cleaned/prepped.
I still need to get her some diapers and formula.
Drag out the baby stuff and wash it all up (toys, etc)

Last time I had pretty unrealistic goals of things I wanted to get done while I was home on maternity leave.  Yeah, they never got done, and I highly doubt anything will this time either.  So I don't know.  I don't think I'll plan anything for that time.  Just take it day by day and see what happens.  If I get stuff done, great.  If not, that's fine too.  Especially since it's over the holidays.  I'm sure it will be a very hectic time.

No comments:

Post a Comment