Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November already?

Well Halloween went off without a hitch in our house!  Lily was Rapunzel and Claire was Pasquel the kitty cat. Yes, I'm aware that that is not how it works but I couldn't find a lizard costume and Lily seemed happy with it.  We took them to grandma's house and then out to trick or treat.  Lily got pretty tired pretty early on.  Not sure what was up with that, but she's three and I've come to realize that the moment you actually DO understand them then you are just as crazy as they are.  So I don't really try anymore.  Basically daddy got to carry her between houses.  But both girls did great.  Lily got a lot of extra candy for Claire since we didn't bring a bucket for Claire.  I did not expect people to give candy to the baby, I mean it's not like she'll really eat it anyway.  Oh well, Lily was excited so that's all that matters.

We carved pumpkins over the weekend and while Lily threw a temper tantrum of epic proportions on Saturday so we did not get to go and pick pumpkins together, I went and picked some up.  And since we did it early on Sunday morning we avoided any major meltdowns before the fun could be spoiled.  I think that's really a key with her, getting things done in the morning since she REFUSES to nap for me.  Sure, she'll lay quiet for about an hour, but it doesn't seem to matter much in the end.  Lily of course had a blast picking all the pumpkin guts out of the pumpkins and she helped carve the faces on them.  And of course seeing them all lit up was pretty cool for her too!

I promise, I do have pictures, of all the above stuff, I just have to bring my camera in one of these days, It's been while since I posted some new pictures on here.

I can't believe that it's November and it's time to start planning Thanksgiving and Christmas shopping and all that fun stuff.  This year has really been flying by.

Up next tomorrow.... Claire's ELEVEN month update...How did THAT happen?

Also, poor girl gets to go and get a flu shot tonight.  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment