Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

25 things, Mommy Style.

1. Were you married at the time? Yes

2. What was your reaction when you found out you were pregnant? Excitement. I was shaking.

3. How old were you? 23

4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I was late, but had only been off the pill for the first month and so I took a test to put my mind at ease. Woah. I never expected it to happen so fast.

5. Who did you tell first? Adam

6. Did you want to find out the sex? Nope

7. Due date? May 20th.

8. Did you deliver early or late? 6 days late.

9. Did you have morning sickness? Um, more like all day and night sickness. and it lasted forever too.

10. What did you crave? I don't think I really craved anything but fresh fruit was good.

11. Who irritated you the most? I don't know if I was all that irritated by anything other than puking all the time.

12. What was your first child's sex? Girl

13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? Ugh, Somewhere around 40

14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Not really.

15. Where did you give birth? St. Cloud Hospital

16. How many hours were you in labor? Not Long. Went into labor around 5 in the evening and she was born at 1:44 in the evening. I had epidural for most of it.

17. Who drove you to the hospital? Adam

18. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Epidural.

19. How much did your child weigh? 8 lbs. 8 oz.

20. Did your child have any complications? Not one.

21. What did you name him/her? Lillian Grace

22. How old is your first born today? 8 Months and some odd days

23. Who does your child look like? Adam mostly, though as she gets older I think she is starting to look a bit more like me.

24. How much hair did your child have? She had a lot on the sides and back but it was short and stubby on the top, Yes She had a mullet.

25. What do you think they'll be when they grow up? Whatever makes her happy and makes enough money to support her parents...(Ok so I'm kidding about supporting her parents)

No comments:

Post a Comment