Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Husband and Me.

Here's another one going around on Facebook and I figured it would be kinda fun since some of you may not know much about Adam and I. Plus Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I'm bored at work so why not?

♥ What are your middle names? Louise and Christopher

♥ How long have you been together? 5 years in April

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? Well we met on the Internet and chatted through email for a few weeks before we went on a date

♥ Who asked who out? I guess I sorta did. I asked through email if he wanted to meet in person.

♥ How old are each of you? Right now we are both 25

♥ Whose siblings do you see the most? Adam's for sure, I see her on a daily basis

♥ Do you have any children together? Yup, the Lily-Mon

♥ What about pets? We have a dog and two cats. As Adam says to people "they came with the wife."

♥ Which situation was/is the hardest on you as a couple? Probably division of labor in our house. LOL

♥ Did you go to the same school? Nope

♥ Are you from the same home town? Nope

♥ Who is the smartest? Probably Adam.

♥ Who is the most sensitive? Do I really need to answer this one? Of course me.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Well we don't eat out a ton anymore but I think one of our favorites is IHOP.

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? South Dakota, Black Hills for our honeymoon!

♥ Who has the craziest exes? Neither of us really had a serious relationship before so I guess neither.

♥ Who has the worst temper? I do. :-(

♥ Who does the cooking? Me unless it's pizza, spaghetti or mac and cheese

♥ Who is more social? Adam for sure

♥ Who is the neat-freak? I am, though I would not consider myself a neat freak UNLESS comparing to Adam.

♥ Who is the more stubborn? I think we are equally stubborn

♥ Who hogs the bed? Adam, but I hog the blankets

♥ Who wakes up earlier? Probably me, I don't know, neither of us is a morning person.

♥ Where was your first date? We went bowling. And I felt bad cause he paid and it was WICKED expensive.

♥ Who has the bigger family? Adam

♥ Do you get flowers often? Not sent but he brings them home for me occasionally. We both agree that we have better things to spend our money on, but I do love it when I get them. I know I'm such a hypocrite

♥ How do you spend the holidays? We try to break it up pretty even between my family and his. Or should I say I try to break it up, He just goes with the flow.

♥ Who is more jealous? I don't think either of us is the jealous type.

♥ How long did it take to get serious? I don't know what people consider serious.

♥ Who eats more? This is a close one. I'm not sure.

♥ Who does/ did the laundry? I don't think Adam knows we have a washing machine. ;-)

♥ Who’s better with the computer? Adam

♥ Who drives when you are together? Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment