Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Of Course This Post Will Jinx It.

This is what we do when we don't have anything better to do, Bury Lily with stuffed toys!





So I took Friday off. Just decided to take a mental health day and relax. So Thursday we put the girl down for bed, I thought well at least I don't HAVE to go anywhere tomorrow if it's a bad night. She was fantastic. Went to sleep easily, slept all night and let us sleep til 7:15 which was a miracle! Then we relaxed a bit and decided to go out for breakfast. So we did that, where of course Lily was a big hit. I also wanted to get her Easter dress. So we ran some errands and headed home. She took a nice long nap for us and I got some housework done while she napped. Then she was a dream the rest of the night too. So I thought we were in for it for last night. NOPE she was a dream again. we slept til 6:30! She took a nice morning nap, a nice afternoon nap and now we are blogging and working with some photos! I haven't done any bath ones since she moved to the big girl tub now. SO here they are.






1 comment:

  1. Aww...Lily looks so cute in the tub! She looks like she's having fun.

    ReplyDelete