Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

So that's what it's like...

to not have to worry where your kid is crawling huh? The carpets are cleaned! They turned out great! I was so happy we decided to get it done by someone else so I didn't have to spend the time doing that ALONG with the plethora of other things I had going on. I had an eye appointment, had to get dog food and run some errands. Got it all done! Got the Kitchen cleaned, which took the longest cause I washed cabinets and stuff which was tedious but it needed it so badly. In the process of putting our furniture back in the living room we moved some stuff around. Including moving the rocking chair BACK up to Lillian's room and moving the living room chair back down to the living room. Looks so much better with everything in it's place. I also moved a bookshelf into the dining room that we really needed. Plus for some reason that really opens up the living room for us too which is nice. Someday I'd still love to get the living/dining room painted but for now it's good to go. And it's Clean.

Last night after picking lily up we also got our flower bed planted in the front, it looks great. I got some annuals to put in there, mainly because I am a big fan of chance that that makes it super easy to change out next year if I choose too! But this year I got Gerbera Daisies, Pansies, and petunias. They look great!

The Monster is definitely getting some top teeth, You can finally see them in there. She seems so far behind as far as the teeth thing goes and she seems to get bored and cranky pretty quickly these days but I suppose I would too if it were me getting the teeth.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Glad to hear you are happy with how the carpets turned out. I am excited to see how you changed your living room around next week!

    Woohoo for flower beds! I can't wait to see that too!

    Boo for teething..the second tooth on the bottom of Kayden's mouth is starting to break through and he is CRABBY!

    ReplyDelete