Well, here they are! The famous first curtains. From this angle they look pretty good. I made one and hung it up and then I measured and made the other one but I couldn't quit remember how long I made the first one. So I sorta made one longer than the other:
This is what it looked like when I panned out. I know, go ahead and laugh. I'm OK with this mistake, it was a simple measuring mistake and I would have measured again before I made the second but I already hung it up and it was after lily was sleeping. So of course I wasn't going to wake her up just to measure:
Here is the fabric close up! It's super cute! I found it on clearance at just $3/yard and it goes SO well in their room which we used frogs in their room so this went perfect!
I'll post some more pictures this weekend! I took tomorrow off work and I am hoping that I can try out my pattern for sheets! And I'll post some pics!