Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Small Changes = Big changes

Why do I question my abilities so much?  Why can't I just trust myself and set my mind to something and accomplish it?  I guess my whole life I've started things or said I was going to start things and I never finish them.  Why is that I wonder?  Am I scared of succeeding?  I'm not sure, but I think it's time I find out!  Time I stick to my guns and get the job done and done right!

I have lost 3.5 pounds since my last week weigh in.  Which I totally minimized and acted like it was nothing, simply saying "well it's not a big deal cause I fluctuate in that same 4 or 5 pounds anyway"  Until a friend of mine told me that it was still an accomplishment.  Something I should be proud of.  And you know what?  She IS right.  Who cares if I fluctuate in that range?  It's still down from where I was and that IS something to be proud of. 

I have been making better choices for the most part.  Still VERY far from perfect, but I've got a good start and if I've learned anything it's that jumping into something 100% right off the bat is just not an effective way for me to make permanent changes.  But I'm actually feeling like I could do this.  Like I could accomplish my goals.  One Small Change at a Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment