Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Day after Election Day

I am so unbelievably happy that the election is over. I've had my fill of it all. Done with the political ads. Done with the debates. Done with knowing I'm going to lose but even with voting not being able to do anything about it.

So this is where I sit. I KNEW I was going to lose. I knew it would come to this and that Obama had lots of supporters. But I also figured that out in our wonderful country that there were at least a few more supporters. And was hoping that we would lose marginally. But it wasn't marginal at all. Obama won by a landslide. And so it all begins.

Did I ever mention that I am a poor sport and don't like losing?

*pouts*

1 comment:

  1. You do realize "you" didn't actually lose. Or were you running for president and we didn't know it?
    It's rough news, but me thinks the country will be ok.

    ReplyDelete