Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

A Meeting of the Minds.




Lillian and her new friend Ivan!



So I had a shopping date with a friend of mine yesterday. And of course we both brought along the kiddos since I still haven't gotten around to teaching the dog how to change a diaper and Adam was at work. But it worked out well. We wandered around and did some shopping, of course shopping for the kids, not for us, because as moms that is now what we do. But really when your babies are so little, those things we shop for are more for our amusement. Though I can't speak for Ivan, But I know that Lily would be completely and totally happy if I never put her in any clothes and gave her just a scrap of paper to play with. It really is the simple things in life that make her happy right now.



Also on our shopping trip, I found my long sought after Baby FLANNEL! And it looks pretty darn good on her too. I had to throw a bow in her hair since she looked more like a little dude than a little lady, but at least I'll get more than one use out of her Christmas bow that way, right?


Don't Mind the popeye look she has going on there, this is first thing in the morning.





It's Thanksgiving week too! A short week at work, get to get the L-monster all dressed up and show her off! I don't think it gets any better than that. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment