Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

I'm feeling better today. Not sure what was up with yesterday but I think everyone should take a day to feel sorry for themselves. After that it can only get better right? RIGHT?

I have a plan. I hope to stick to it. But I've got one. Though I really can't make any promises as I've had plans in the past and still failed.

Small steps. Little, tiny, minuscule, achievable goals that I can realistically stick to.

Here goes.

1 comment:

  1. way to go! A friend of mine at work just showed me this website: fitday.com It's a free website where you can track what food you ate, and there's a spot to write out your feelings, gauge your mood and all that good stuff. I will admit, it can be a bit frustrating to find the food you eat, but it's something worth checking out. Hang in there. :)

    -Candi

    ReplyDelete