Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Everything is coming up roses

Man you can sure tell when I get a good amount of sleep these days!  The last couple days have been GREAT in our house.  Monday we sent the girls to daycare and Adam and I had an us day.  Which entailed, him playing video games while I took a nap.  But hey, it works. When we picked up the girls from daycare, it was like someone switched babies on us.  Claire was quiet and content all night.  No holding her to keep her from screaming like someone was murdering her.  It was great.  Adam and I did night one of The Shred.  It was just a really great night and day overall.  Yesterday was my first day back at work and the morning went smooth and the day was fine.  I went to pick up the girls and again it was like someone switched babies.  She was SO good.  In fact she was sleeping in her car seat for quite a while after we got home and I wanted to take her out and hold her, but figured I'd let her sleep.  She slept til 5:30ish or so when it was time to eat.  Then I got to hold her and feed her and then she went back to sleep.  So Adam, myself and Lily did the Shred.  Then last night I fed her at 9 and then she slept til 1:30ish and then I had to get her up at 6 to eat and get ready for daycare.  A great night!

On a side note, Miss Lily LOVES to do the Shred with us.  I really think she'd be awesome in dance.  She actually follows along pretty well.  Though we get a major tantrum when we are done.  SO it goes in the world of a 2.5 year old.

On the plus side, I'm down 1.5 pounds from last week!  And I tracked AND stayed within my points for yesterday!  I consider that a success.

1 comment:

  1. That is AWESOME that you are getting sleep, that the girls are being better and that Lily likes doing The Shred with you! Way to go on tracking :)

    ReplyDelete