Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day 2

Day 2 of recovery. It's not so bad today, at least I finally have some feeling back in my mouth. Holy Numb batman. But that's ok. I have pills. I'm home resting (mostly) And I feel confident I can make it thru all of this now. I think I will not be going to work tomorrow. They say day 3 is the worst. Plus a day without the baby at home sounds glorious. I will be able to really catch up on some stuff I can't otherwise do with her here. And since Adam said he would take her over before work I can't complain right? So I'm looking forward to it.

On a side note: This picture is of course our Lily, but that is so what she looks like as a boy. Just call her our little man for today! She got that train from my Mother-in-law for Christmas, she loves it of course, it plays music and moves and she couldn't be happier with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment