Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

A New Year, A New Set of Priorities.

Well it's that time of year again. The time of year when we all set our new years goals that usually include some sort of weight loss or some goal to make us healthier happier people. I am always so hesitant to do this because I have a hard time sticking to that stuff. (like most people I assume.)

So here are mine:

1. Be more active in our family finances (sorry honey)
2. eat healthier (this is always a goal of mine, kinda)
3. Be more physical. I need to simply move more. (yeah, easier said than done)
4. Try and work on my patience.

So there they are. Laid out on the Internet for all to see (or my 3 readers anyway)

In Other News. Braces have been put on hold. Not a big deal, I wasn't really looking forward to it anyway. Maybe the end of this year, it will happen in the future, but the timing just isn't right, right now.

We Desperately need a new vehicle. So that is the plan for tonight, see what we can find.

I'm also hoping that now that Lily is back with my In-Laws that her schedule will slowly go back to where she was, this whole waking up all the time thing and the neediness is for the birds. I love her but man was I ready to come back to work after my 12 day "vacation".

No comments:

Post a Comment