Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Just another day.

So today is my birthday.  I'm the big 2-7 now.  I really never thought I'd get the the point where I felt my birthday was just another day.  But here it is.  Just another day.  This year it's a little tougher to do anything special because of our newest addition but even without that, it's winter and it's darn near impossible to find something to do that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.  This year I have a two week old baby, a two and a half year old and it's winter.  Blech.  Adam has been off work the last couple weeks to help with the baby and he goes back to work tomorrow.  Claire has a doctors appointment in the morning.  On the plus side, My In laws have miss lily for a few days and so I can use this opportunity to get used to doing things on my own during the day.  Then Lily will be here on Wednesday and then on Thursday she is going to daycare and Friday is Christmas eve.  so I'm guessing that this week is just going to fly by.

Tomorrow or Tuesday I hope to get presents wrapped.  Thank god I don't have to actually go and buy anymore, I'm all done with my shopping.  Next weekend will be busy. So I'm looking forward to the downtime this week.

Happy Birthday to me.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment