Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Did I mention the seperation anxiety?

For those of you that care about my cat situation (which you probably don't), but it's been a week since I've seen ANY pee on my carpet. I hope they stay on track and keep going this way. I am hoping that this spring we can rent a carpet cleaner and get the carpets deep cleaned and we won't have to worry about this issue anymore.

In other, more exciting news. Ok so their really isn't any exciting news. Things have been tame as of late. Just trying to find my balance between my new work duties, Adam's new schedule and my overwhelming urge to lose a bit of weight and tone up a smidge. Oh and that whole being a MOM thing. It's tough, I honestly feel like I have about 3 full time jobs! Anyone wanna plan meals and workouts for me...and then Make the meals and do the workouts for me, cause I am SO not feeling it lately. *sigh* I need to get my butt in gear, I don't like it when the scale goes the wrong way. I don't like feeling discouraged and bad about failing. Blech. Give me a week or so to adjust to the new schedule. I also need to grocery shop.

So I got Daycare lined up for the girl. My first choice didn't have openings until June 1st, since Lily will be a year old then and she will have a toddler opening then. So I'm excited about it. I think she'll like it, get to play with new toys and other kids. Hopefully get on a better schedule for naps. Which would help us out tremendously plus she'll learn some social skills which will help her too I think!

One of these days I will post some new pictures of the girl. We have Easter/10 month photos coming up here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment