Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

What a Weekend Ahead.

Well most of my week has been spent preparing for this weekend. What's going on you ask? Saturday morning I am going to a baby consignment sale with a friend and then at 4:00, One of Adam's co-workers is coming over so I can take pictures for her, her niece, her boyfriend and his two girls. Yikes! Am I really prepared for this? I mean it's one thing to take pictures of people you know but here are these strangers coming over. I sure hope I don't disappoint them. Then Sunday another friend is coming up with her year and a half old and so we'll do some photos with them! I'm excited, nervous, overwhelmed all at the same time. I'm not really nervous about my abilities, I am more nervous because I don't exactly have state-of-the-art equipment, in fact my "studio" consists of two hooks and a sheet hanging from it, along with my little measly cannon powershot shoot and point camera. Oh Someday hopefully I'll look back on all this and laugh at my humble beginnings. I hope.

In Lily Mon News. The girl is 10 months old today. And I'm proud to say, she can get herself wherever she wants to be now. She's pretty excited about it too. And while I am a little exciting I am also terrified at the same time. Our house is like a little baby deathtrap with cords and junk everywhere that is probably NOT safe for baby to be playing with. Soon we will have to seriously have to baby proof, I know, I've been saying that forever now. Really, this weekend.

Happy 10 Months Bunkenroo. Mommy loves you!

2 comments: