Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Why No posts lately?

Hmm. I just don't have anything exciting to share I guess. Unless you wanna hear how my cats keep peeing on my carpet and we just spent $200 taking older cat to the vet and have her on meds now and all these training aids... Yeah, I didn't think so. Heck if I didn't have to know about all that I would be so much happier. Truth is, I'm at my wits end with them. I mean I LOVE my cats but I can't take the pee that much longer. This is her last chance or we are going to have to find her a new home. *gulp*

In other news. Well there really ISN'T any other news. It's pretty uneventful around our house. So I'll leave you with the image of my cats peeing on the carpet for now.

1 comment:

  1. Yuck. That does not sound like fun Miranda! I hope it gets resolved soon.

    ReplyDelete