Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

It's the weekend BABY!

Well Adam has his work sales conference tonight. So Lily and I are on our own. What to do oh what to do? We could clean? But she isn't much help in that area. She is always pulling toys OUT as I try to put them away. We could watch sappy girly movies. Though they don't really hold her attention, not to mention she doesn't need to start thinking all men are evil at such a young age. I'm considering painting her toenails Bright red. I think she would be ok with this idea as she LOVES red and it would give her something to look at when I'm all done, but OH the wiggling of it all. Paint one toe, blow it to dry, paint another, blow it to dry. You see where I'm going with that? My goodness. You would think I could come up with a hundred things to do alone with my baby but for some reason I'm just drawing a blank. I have no motivation do anything fun. I suppose we could go out for a walk, the weather is nice enough I suppose. Sun is even shining today! Gah, only time will tell what we decide to do.

Tomorrow Adam's sister is coming over to watch the monster for us as we are going out with some friends. Should be fun. But this also means I need to clean a bit so that I don't have to be ashamed of how messy my house is. So maybe tonight or tomorrow I'll get my buns in gear and get some cleaning done.

No comments:

Post a Comment