Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

35 Weeks.

My thoughts on the whole thing?  Get her the hell out.  I really can't believe how similar my pregnancies have started out and yet how different they seem to have turned here towards the end.  With Lily the end was my favorite.  I wasn't terribly uncomfortable. I didn't experience a lot of pain and mostly I just enjoyed feeling her move, after a rough start to the pregnancy I was just enjoying not feeling sick all the time and the fun of decorating her room and getting ready for her arrival.  With this one though, I am SO sore.  Sore in areas I didn't know could be sore.  I can't sleep right.  It is painful and uncomfortable to walk or even really move my legs a whole lot.  I really just want to be done.

2 weeks until I am FULL term.  And I am hoping by sheer willpower that she will be born before her due date.  That would be so wonderful.

1 comment: