Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

39 week Update

So it's actually a rare occasion I have a doctor appointment on my actual flip day.  Which is today so I'm happy to report.

Baby looks good.  Blood pressure good, all that junk good.

I'm measuring 4cms which is AWESOME.  And because of that she offered me an induction date!  So Thursday Morning it is!  We are so excited to meet miss Claire.  And this works out great for planning for Lily and everything too, so we couldn't be happier.  I know medically unnecessary inductions are pretty controversial, and even I would rather not do it, but hey 4cm!  Baby is full term and I am ready to be done.  They offered and I quickly accepted!

We get to meet our new baby girl on Thursday!  I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! I am so excited! I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete