Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Where to start.

Well I hit 36 weeks yesterday!  I am VERY happy about that.  It means less than 4 weeks til my due date and after my appointment yesterday I really don't think I'll make it that far.  As of yesterday I was already dilated to 2.5cm.  I will take it.  Even though my doctor really did make it clear that that didn't mean anything especially with a second baby, it still made my day and made me happier to hear that then I haven't made any progress at all.  So I'll take it.  And hope that she comes soon.

Secondly, it looks like I will for sure be getting laid off here in the next couple weeks.  But don't feel sad for me.  This is a blessing.  Instead of having to take 6 weeks of unpaid time off from work and still having to pay half time for daycare for lily (to keep her spot), I will be able to collect unemployment and at least have some type of income, and depending on how things go, we may drop daycare all together.  Transitioning to lower income might help us make the transition to me being a stay at home mom.  I would have some time to job search something part time, or back again with the option of watching someone else's kid for a little income or whatever.

So things are good right now.  I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment